Most of my days are spent thinking about entrepreneurs and their relationship with money. If you run a business and need a platform to manage your finances end to end check out Wave.
It's the start of 2020 and I've just spent two weeks wrangling children and thinking about how my goals for the year ahead.
I've already started to weave mindfulness tactics into my daily routine and in general am trying to live more thougthfully. That means giving it 5 minutes, templating my calendar, being more conscious about what I buy, and hopefully eating less meat.
I'd also like to get back into writing this year. There are have been a few times in my life when I've committed to the practice for long-ish periods of time and the investment has always paid off tremendously. I think mindfulness and writing go hand-in-hand. They're both about reflection and clarity.
- Studied Political Science & Economics
- Built an eCommerce Platform for the music industry in the early 2000's
- Made a lot of friends helping grow Xtreme Labs
- Helped Canada's largest banks kickstart their transformation at Pivotal
- Started a challenge bank / infra company called Every. Our goal was to build the world's most "connected" small business banking service
- Every was acquired by Wave. We're still building the worlds smartest small business bank account
- Loyal Maple Leafs fan